I’ve put together a list of my top resources for fashion bloggers. Whether you’re a new or seasoned blogger, I think you’ll find these tools helpful. Plus, most of them are free.
- How to Launch Your Blog in 90 Days by Who What Wear – This is a great ebook if you’re looking to redesign your site. It’s absolutely worth the money.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers
- Windy City Blogger Collective
- XOMISSE – easy to understand tutorials
- My Bloggers Supporting Bloggers Facebook group (shameless plug)
- Sculpture Qode – They will customize and tweak their themes for a small additional fee. It’s so much cheaper than a completely custom design.
Stock Photos + Graphics
- MailChimp – It’s more effective to send out fully customizable newsletters with catchy subject lines than to let WordPress auto send your latest posts.
Free Photo Editing Tool
- Pixlr – I most often use this to add text to images.
Blogger Networks + Affiliate Programs
- Bloglovin’ Activate
- ShopStyle Collective
- Rakuten Marketing
- Popular Pays (this one is an app)
Full Disclosure: There may be a few affiliate links in this list, but I’ve only included resources that I personally use and love.
Want more blogging tips? Check out these posts.