Fall is here and it’s time to start shopping! The coziest and prettiest textures for fashion and home come with this season. I’m actually trying to cut back on my shopping, so I’m just splurging on a few fun updates for my wardrobe and apartment – specifically shoes and pumpkins. Here’s everything that I plan on buying or have already bought. Most of the items are very affordable.
Fall Fashion Wish List (In order of importance):
Shoes + Bags:
- Lauren Conrad Velvet Mules – These beauties are only $60. I’ve seen similar ones that cost $100+. Mules are my favorite transitional shoe choice and I can’t resist this velvet pair.
- Quinn Flared Heel Chelsea Bootie – These velvet booties are under $100 and I love the subtle paisley print.
- Henri Bendel Mini Hatbox Crossbody – The shape of this Bendel bag is so unique. The metallic gold color can be dressed up or down. Also obsessed with this Floral Print Shoulder Bag.
I rarely buy clothes anymore since I started using Rent the Runway Unlimited. However, I may splurge on some pieces from the new Something Navy X Treasure & Bond collaboration at Nordstrom. Have you seen the Pearl Crop Skinny Jeans?! But, instead of linking tons of clothes that I probably won’t buy, here are my favorite Rent the Runway items that I’ll be ordering this month:
- Nicholas Lola Ruffle Dress – Florals can totally work for fall, especially when they’re in dreamy darker shades. I love the romantic ruffles on this dress.
- KENDALL + KYLIE Tie Front Dress – Another long-sleeve dress because they’re so easy to wear during this time of year. This sweater dress will keep you a little bit warmer and will go with everything. The tie detail makes it extra cozy.
- Tory Burch Cheval Patchwork Skirt – This print is so much fun, but still sophisticated enough to wear to this office. Tuck in a basic sweater or tee and you’re good to go!
- Pumpkins are my favorite part of fall, both for decorating and consuming. Target has the cutest decorative pumpkins ever this year. I purchased a couple of this gold painted pumpkin. I also love this studded one. Studded pumpkin? Yep, I’m into in.
More of my top picks:
What’s on your wish list this fall?