Welcome to Allie’s Fashion Alley! My blog is a place where I hope to inspire women who are interested in fashion. I believe that class and confidence are essential to great style, but that cute shoes don’t hurt either. I’m from California, but now consider myself a Chicago girl. I think great style is all about balance – I mix and match high and low designers, and dressy and casual pieces. I’m incredibly girly and will happily admit that some of my favorite activities include shopping and mani/pedis with friends. Thank you for following along with me!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do you blog full time? Right now, blogging is a side hustle for me. I also have a full-time job in digital marketing.
- Who designed your logo? Katie Cadamatre.
- Who takes your photos? Nicole Jansma – she’s amazing!
- When did you start your blog? I started during high school in 2012 and my blog has come a very long way since then.
- Do you have any tips for new bloggers? I’ve published some of my top tips here.
- Is that your natural hair color/do you dye it yourself? No and no. I get my hair professionally colored every month.