Pumpkin is actually a health food. It’s low in calories, and high in fiber, vitamin A, and antioxidants like beta-carotene. But that pumpkin spice latte or pumpkin scone from Starbucks? Definitely not healthy.
I’ve partnered with Nature’s Path to bring you an easy, healthy, and natural pumpkin parfait that’s great for breakfast or dessert. Nature’s Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola adds a healthy and delicious component to this recipe. Flax seeds are another superfood that are high in omega-3.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 cup of Nature’s Path Organic Pumpkin Flax Granola
- 3/4 cup of canned pumpkin
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice (can substitute cinnamon and nutmeg)
- Stevia to taste
- In a bowl, mix together pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and Stevia.
- Layer pumpkin, yogurt, and granola to your heart’s content. I recommend using clear cups or bowls for the most Instagrammable parfait.
Share this recipe with someone who loves pumpkin and comment below on how yours turned out!