Sometimes there are products that once you start using, you wonder ‘how did I ever live without this?’ Here are some of my favorite game-changing beauty products that you should try out this spring.
1) Not Your Mother’s Déjà Vu ‘Do: I know I’ve already included this in a previous post, but I’m still obsessed with this stuff and it’s too good to not mention again. Not only does this product keep my hair from getting greasy and act as a thermal shield, it smells incredible. I work it in through my damp hair before blow drying, then also rub a little on my neck and wrists. Whenever I wear it on a date, I get major compliments on how amazing I smell. Seriously, I’m waiting for the day when NYM just makes a perfume with this scent.
2) Palmer’s Swivel Stick: I got this in a gift bag and instantly fell in love. It’s like CHAPSTICK FOR YOUR FACE. Just rub it over any dry skin for instant moisture. I carry this everywhere I go in my makeup bag because my skin tends to get very dry in the winter. It’s so much more convenient than carrying a little thing of lotion around. And, you don’t have to worry about your hands being clean before touching your face. Feel free to apply while on public transportation (or not). It also works for your lips and smells great; clearly I like things that smell nice.
3) VIIcode Oxygen Eye Cream: This one is a splurge, but well worth it if you want brighter under eye skin. This cream has made my skin look more awake and is a really versatile product. Learn why it’s worth the money here.
4) Banana Clip: I picked this up while in Israel a couple months ago. A lot of Israeli women use these clips instead of hair ties. They look really cool for half-up-half-down styles. There are similar varieties available at Ulta, where I also learned that these are called banana clips.
5) Frank Body Scrub: #ThanksObama for making microbeads illegal, but this product is a superior natural replacement to your old exfoliator. It’s made from coffee and, you guessed it, smells amazing too. Coffee is great for your skin since it has tons of antioxidants. This scrub leaves my legs feeling super smooth. Just make sure to use it in the shower as it gets a little messy.
Do you plan on trying any of these products? If you do, let me know what you think!