The holidays are right around the corner and I hate waiting till the last minute to do my shopping. So, I’m excited to share with you my first gift guide of the season. Each time that a holiday or birthday comes around, I’m always on the hunt for a gift that’s truly unique and will be loved by its recipient. UncommonGoods makes it simple to find unique gifts.
UncommonGoods sources the coolest items, but they also focus on sustainability. They source products from artists and small businesses and many of the items are handmade, recycled, or organic. Keep reading for 10 of my favorite unique gifts.
10 Unique Holiday Gifts:
1) Margarita Carry-On Cocktail Kit $24: Bottoms up! This fun gift is the perfect companion to holiday travel. It’s ideal for your jet setting friend or is a crowdpleaser at any gift exchange.
2) Crackled Glass Coaster Set $32: The perfect gift for the hostess with the most-ess. She’ll surely appreciate the coffee table upgrade.
3) Overnight Foot Care Kit $18: Anyone else’s feet get super dry and gross in the winter? This cute kit smooths and soothes feet while you sleep.
4) Rosé Tinted Lip Balm Trio $28: Reminisce about summer days with these lightly tinted, all-natural balms. Gift all three or split up the set and keep one for yourself! Shop more fun stocking stuffer ideas.
5) Spirited Candles $24: When in doubt, buy a candle. That’s what I always tell people. Whether it’s a friend, relative, or hostess gift, you really can’t go wrong with a good candle. These handmade, liquor-scented ones feel extra thoughtful and would be perfect a perfect gift for both men and women. Shop more gift ideas for friends.
6) Himalayan Salt Tequila Glasses – Set of 4 $28: These reusable and beautiful shot glasses are carved from pink Himalayan salt. They’re guaranteed to spice up any bar cart.
7) Phone Charging Bracelet $149: For that friend who can’t put down her phone. The chicest tech gift you’ll find – this sleek bangle conceals a portable charger.
8) Avocado Huggers – Set of 2 $7.95: Ok, I’m stocking up on these for everyone on my list – including myself! Avocados are healthy and delicious, and all the rage right now. But, I live alone and can never finish an entire one before it goes brown. The struggle is real.
9) Tie & Cufflink Traveler $45: I don’t wear ties, but this seems pretty useful for guys who travel for work.
10) Bottle Opener Slot Game $70: I realize that there are a lot of alcohol-related items on this list. Please don’t read too much into that. How cool is this bottle opener? It’s fun and functional decor.
Do you have any unique gift ideas for this season? I would love to hear them!
This post is sponsored by UncommonGoods, but all opinions are my own.